Historic and under-utilized, the Chief Theater fills the need for mid-sized cultural arts space in a central Steamboat Springs location
We’re remodeling The Chief Theater. What should you expect? Well, it will continue to be a cultural and performing arts center and event venue with a few more inspiring products and services.
The Chief Theater has always been a cultural landmark, and locals Kori McClurg and Barry Sherman, plan to keep it that way.
You can count on it.
- Live theater, contemporary music, opera, symphony, comedy
- Local acts (performing arts groups in Steamboat)
- Regional and national acts
- Private rentals: Company meetings, Private parties
- Upscale, fast casual, plant-based, lower price point
- Fills gap in existing restaurant landscape in Steamboat Springs where full service/fine dining dominates
- Emphasis on experience and flavorful, high-quality food, & live music
- Customer Loyalty is priceless philosophy
- Melita’s Table – developed brand and menu; trademarked; operating in Las Vegas